Help DocumentationThis part of the site covers documentation about the HELIO Services and how to use them. Access URLs to the Service GUIs can be found on the Interfaces page under the Access part of the site.
Service DescriptionsThe link to Service Descriptions provides an outline description of the purpose of each of the HELIO services.
Orchestrating the ServicesIt is possible to combine the HELIO Services in a number of different ways ways:
- Through the HELIO Front-End
- Using Taverna Workflows
- Access through Application Software (IDL/SolarSoft and Python/SunPy)
Service GuidesFor each HELIO service we have prepared two guides:
- User Guide
- Developers' Guide
Other DocumentsOther documents created during the project that could be useful, including:
- The HELIO Data Model and Concepts Document
- Documents on the Choice of Coordinates and the Propagation Model.
- Links to Useful References
Last updated: 23rd April 2015